This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The ability of the US's populace to ask what can I do for my country instead of what can it do for me.



In my generation we have seen a great leap in Non profits. In which citizens and elder's alike have joined together to give back. However, in  mass it is still a problem. .Where folks think that they deserve something. Where somebody unemployed sits at home, and they can't find a job. So instead of trying to make their own way and find something their heart earns for. They do not try.

Well Not I. I have been unemployed in an industrial seriously affected by a California Legislation that had no economic research or prediction behind it for good and bad.

I have sent out millions of letters trying to better this country since I was much younger. I have seen my ideas bloom and blossom. I ask for nothing, except hope for the right thing to be done. However, it need not happen. As even if I found a job got married and had kids. I would still have my lab and my ideas through peace and Democracy to help this country.

I try not to ask what can my country do for me, but what can I do. I found the biggest problems, our economic deficit and terrorism needed help. So I looked in an area that was no longer enlightened. I saw that the reports in the public towards the MSS where very screwed to one side, which was that their terrorist genocidal development strategy was a good thing.

I have lost everything because of this economic warfare issue gone un addressed and many agencies I see who have lost the trade craft of economic warfare enlightenment and abilities to understand what is going on. I do brag about my accomplishments in my society. As of yet I can't muster to hang out in societies with my heroes. As I am not rift raft but an Owl. Which is lonesome and hollow. However, like an owl I watch and learn and see what goes on and whoot to say high.

The idea of balance is something I see has been lost in whole. So I am solving it daily nightly hourly none stop for two years like a steaming freight train. I send out unprofessional reports so as to protect my future abilities without attack. Cause I read the cases and I am not an attorney however, I can do research and understand things in common law.

So all I ask of this country is that folks ask what can I do with this thing, such a mess, such a hollow grouping of websites. Can I hate it, can I destroy it, can I take things down from it because it is my opposition, or can I look through it and use it for research to write professional reports. As obviously this man has spent a lot of his heart beats and love trying to stop the MSS from its activities of the historical application of the past fascist parties of this world.

As my main study. and something I did not finish my training as a gentlemen. Was the Temple, as it gives back and helps. What I have seen. Is elder's who instead of making things look cool and exciting for our youth to come and join and build ranks of togetherness. I see a whole world that makes it look evil, and like it is to be faulted for everything. I mean websites, do not cool to youth, research shows it is more likey that a person with evil conspiracies are to join the temples than a person of good faith and knowledge, as per marketing strategies and Catholic style marketing attacks against the temple's or even my heroe's the Templars societal Non Profits.

I see lazy elder's not willing to fight. I see Temples shutting down, I see reports from my temple stating more likely than not evil folks will be recruited to the temple via its opposing strategies attempt to close it.

I go to these cites and try every day to muster my ability to pass app. I see them so backwards and far behind and not cool. I mean children in my grandpa's days where like it was the coolest thing around. Join up hang out protect and give back and dance and go places and trips.

Your website looks like poo

I mean in the old days The Temple had cool strategies to get the kids interested in helping and taking care of things. I mean stories ideas , the coolets folks where in the Temple. Now it is like eh are they evil in there or what.

The best of the best used to come to the Temple expecting the best, ideas of fellowship of setting trends, getting kids interested in the good idea of Democracy. Now I see folks like Garth Brooks my hero stating our political system is foul. George Soros stating a fascist single party economy is a miracle, Kissinger I used to dream about riding in that jeep talking poo on the fascist, Koss's the idea of being able to have a bat cave.

No coolness. I mean they ask what can the people do for them instead of what can I do for you. Even though I will admit they all are given back substantially. Just how cool is it.

I mean some of favorite player's Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Ace Ventura, their websites are cool, like oh cool I can spend all day here some many mysteriousness things. Which I am not stating we should do. However, if I ran a website for a good entity like a society. It would be bold colors, dances with folks with masks on, folks working together, pictures a little bit of the old mystery, some secretive ancient stuff. I mean it would be cool and folks would want to come to the balls. Not this old decrept poo I am seeing.

nothing to do with my cite, oh ya.

I hope you cry, letting my temple die like that. More temples have closed, reports stating it is likely evil folks have applied and been excepted under cloak more than moderate folks. I mean what the fug. It should be cool. I remember my grandpa saying the Balls that Temple where something the gals boys talked about forever. Now it is like do they even through balls, or dances or anything.

I mean what ever happens to the camping trips, adventurous things. Now we have to drive fore hours because of bad marketing skills just to hand and preempt a possible balling. It was so upsetting when I visited the Temples on my I will be hear everyday trip. What I saw was folks needing some good spiritus.

I mean it does not go beyond and above its competition that tries to make it look evil and like some entity that wants to destroy things instead of build love and helping understand. The opposing cites are actually much nicer.

I mean folks should want to come to something, cause they think it is something they can do and know that folks around them are the best of the best and we gone to have fun. From all walks of life and ideas.

Now folks think Temple, they think um do I want my kids going there, learning our history.

Would be nice if you old fugs could fill the halls in this time of need to bring back the old American sovereignty push.

It needs to be a place where a brother or a sister from anywhere or anything as long as they believe in a moral higher power, and the good deed. That they come in and if they need anything they will be gathered around and helped out. I mean this unemployment poo is bull poo. I mean folks should be shown if you are unemployed come to the Temple, we have folks just sitting here waiting urging to help folks start their own create their own.



The Temples should be marketing to help the unemployed and raise the ranks of good folks unity in this country.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment