This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What would I do if I am granted from the Temple Elder's who I am chewing out 25 million for my niche project.

I would first sign all proper moral documents, then sing up for all proper training classes. Then I would join all of the societies that my Hero Larry MacDonald did.

Then I would obtain the proper place for a multicultural work force. Then I would take the left over money and find the most secure way to create a divy den with the funds so my knights of MEI, would have pay for their families needs and for traveling via our vacational fun and presentations. Where would go places on vacation and still work so we could use Non Profit funds.

Then I have to find a lady, who does not drink except for on game days, loves religion, and for the most party will never place my heart in jeopardy for any other. As what I am going to do it is of the utmost importance that I have a lady that is able to secure my heart.

Then I would lean proper etiquette for all cultures via our month long get to know what each other likes and does not like and what folks can and can't take. Then we will all begin a base foundation of economic warfare building reading the same books or voted interest. Which will not be dominated by proxy agent or middle east . As that is well taken care of in this country.

Then I would make sure that each Knight of MEI lady or male. Had joined all the socities that they need to or ever wanted to join to hang out and be with. I know I have a lot of them I have always said darn. I wish to join that, that is cool.

Then we would find a book publisher and a proper code of ethics would come down from our religious societies that the cultures would be in that we would all have to blend together so as not to get each other in trouble with their societies.

The main thing is then we have to properly make sure the more outrageous ones like the Moons and Templar's where properly treated too. So our activities did not offend them. All political ideological perspectives would also have to create code of conduct.

Security measure are not necessary it will be open writing.

Then I will have to find a place in the woods or near the desert for me to construct the ice palace. As no matter who wins my heart at time of ready to rock. I will want and have to have up to ten children and a very strong women to take care and still keep her mind strong by writing of course not in MEI.

Then most of importantly. I would have to have a sit down with the MSS. So a professional I did not upset them. So I could know what was off grounds and what was not. Just like my grandfather spoke with the KGB. They have their own domestic security measures and I do not wish to upset that. Not more than what my elder's do of course.

I will hope to be in a nice location either in the woods or near a desert oasis in the US. I prefer a nice wooded area near the ocean. So my kids get the country and ocean life I had growing up.

It will defiently be a family environment. Which means I lose management privileges when a lady becomes pregnant. So as not to stress her, and she can work at home as long as still producing.

Most importantly we will set up debate room for presentations for reports that boarder line possible areas of interest to any of our societies. Then we will call them on conference calls to see if it would upset them.

Then we live each day look at areas of weakness in the US. So we can write reports to secure the area against economic warfare. In open warfare. Speaking with societies and political parties to keep our balance a that will be our most stress even of every day, our balance report on the society.

As again I am not against SOE's nor am I against full scale free market countries. Most importantly we will be advancing society in economics and its ideas. Through legislative intent of economic warfare defense to keep us competitive.

I sat on a board with millions of dollars, I worked for a firm with millions of dollars and major excel sheets. To me the management will be easy. The hard part will be the balance reports.

I have drawn proper interest to me via my speaking out. I have been fully investigated because of it like I thought I would be. So I just now need to get a job, get the permit, before this get my motorcycle running. Then get into school and start working on it. I figure it might take some time to actually get the report proper for such a high allotment of funds.

The most importantly. I have to get DOD from my family to state I am not a runner or a type to steal from good folks or any folks really. However, I can say the securing the funds for the divy den will be hard for me. As investments are an area I would need help with.

Then I will go to school, as i really doubt because I think that I saw very powerful and well hard worken elder's come smile on me. Pretty sure of it. However, I am sure they know I am a Mustang and have to run free, which means find my own pack and head it.

Which I can do during school. As my next degree is economics and the societies at that school are very multicultural. Which means we can grow together. Plus I will probable seek a few elder retired to properly show the group how to operate and to hang out with as they are full of ways for us to learn. Bipartisan elder's of course. I have found that when I write in moderate issues of balance things get done. When I write in one side or the other side extreme or unbalances nothing gets done. So the balance report for our entity will be something I am sure our group will blaze saddles on.

We can celebrate all holidays of all cultures together. If a person is so radical as to not be able to do that they can't be part of the entity. As the main stay is moderation and that is part of the skill of it all. Plus I like having more days off.

I am a grown man now. I should lead the way. I want too. I will of course chose my church soon. I have my favorite as it is the coolest. To me being cool means staying up on new things and that is important. However, there are others that are old that intrigue me too.

The problem will be the radicals in our balance report of course. However, we will have to code that one. As I have not found a society that has an open document on keeping cultural and political balance sheets for their society.

This will be a place where all folks can come, so long as they are not dogmatic, or radical. As the skill in MEI is the balance sheet. Which means just like if you do not kill animals you can't work at a meat plant, because you will not kill the animal. If you will not act moderate towards other societies. Then I shaint employ, as that is what I wish for in this world. A Democracy world where all can vote and be together in their own individual libertus maximus.

The problem will be funding. If somebody funds the program. Then we will have pacts of non competition. Which might upset the balance. However, we have to eat. So long as they are not funding terrorism or genocide of any culture. It shall be, if moral code does not apply. Which means if it all works out we will get funding from everyone except those funding terrorism and genocide. Which is my main goal concentrate on.

Of course then again if from my roots against fascist communist parties and my family name that I secure funding from one major entity for the divy den. Then I will be as moderate leaning entity towards the side of soft touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment