I fully stand with Senator Joe Manchin on the matter of Communist China.
Dr. Panetta you have very horrible eye contact. You look like you are trying to hide something. I agree with you on the issues of both economic and national security. Show me your soul when you speak to us. You can look up you are not reading anything, you can think and show us your soul.
Senator Joe Manchin it is not a war on terror. It is a war on proxy agents and you are correct that we are not benefiting economically except for gaining intelligence to stop domestic radical proxies.
You showed your soul very well Admiral Mullen you seem to be strong in your belief's. You did have a Freudian slip. With comrades.
Senator of the faith, I believe Graham. The reality is we can run wars at a lot cheaper if we use proxies instead of our trillion dollar defense military. In which we are seeing now in Libya. Where the cost for that was is a lot less. Along with our ability to gain the full strength of the people. As instead of the US going in it is the people going in. So they are working together. There is less radicalism and more togetherness with the people. Where you stated we need to be there. I do not think we do. I think we need to do proxy wars like we did during the cold war. I think we could cut troops and trainers and just specific pin point proxy creation to fight wars. Instead of full scale trillion dollar military.
Now my arse chewing.
I think that his analysis in the middle east about Iran and parts of the mission determine how much force we need is really good.
I would have liked to hear more about how we can better secure our soldier's by placing more tech and less human life in the area.
I believe we have done really well in the area of using our technology to our advantage. Things like removing IED's to a lower threat using tech to find them, and tech to stop them from hurting our people.
However, we can say that the area we need the most to realize is our major areas of gaps in our ability to defend against their primitive tech.
The speech strategy in the middle east should be addressed on the cost and analysis of two points. Which are basically the ability of the enemy which is the radical force of those unwanting to be part of a peaceful society.
Therefore, I think we should specific congressional meetings with the DOD about our technology. As the major ability of the US to use technology in the war is a big deal
Examples of major failures:
1. The strategy to keep entrance vehicles in the ground and have no specific hang out vehicles. As we where before a blot warfare gamer and then became a whipe gamer. This was a major failure in technological strategy. Which lost us a lot of lives and billions in lost economy.
2. The ability of the US social tech's to use proper permitting and work with the congress of the middle eastern people to properly place pressure on anyone who has ties to vehicle's or other radical acts, by placing business restrictions on them for not reporting radical activities, and having a nexues to the activities. Which unlike just arresting them and making things worse. The business nexuses means they can't feed their children and lose their business. Which means they have to go work for somebody who will report them.
3. The ability to have hands on fast movement of technology to battle field is also horrible. When we created infer red. It started at a very big item. Which we then at a very old stage of transitional microziation took some time to get it down to eye's and scopes. This then we see that the ex ray tech which should have gone from disk size down to cell or even micro size. Still has not happened. If it would have happened we would see our forces abilities and lost lives shrink just like infer red did for the US. This is because if we can place that tech on scopes or even gogles or full scale humvee's before check points. We could easily diagnose how vehicles. However, we have not done that.
4. The US's proxy tech. In which the US used to be the world's best proxy agent creation in the world. We have seen the US turn into the Soviet Union of the world. Where we use full scale trillion dollar militarizes. Instead of using proxy wars like we did during the cold war, we are currently forcing ourselves into a Charlie Wilson style liquidation war. In which we are going through the same thing that the Soviet's did trying to be the world's savior. We can't save ourselves. We need to create and retool our old proxy war tech. In which we where able to develop more economies with economic warfare and less physical militarise.
5. The ability of the US to quickly and swiftly get tech on buildings when terrorist take them out. A group of terrorist's took over a building an prepared to launch RPG'sRPG canon's that move much faster when projected than an RPG to stop them from reaching the Embassy. Hand held anti RPG devices are not properly placed in Embassies for use or even strategic defense.
6. The ability of the US to create secure aqueducts for the area of farmers. Where folks that are well fed are usually happy. Aqueduct tech was bad.
7. Our funding issues. The US had no oversight of specific funding or projects. Where accountans and economists are the most important part of a war. This war on the proxy agents of the Sheik, Iran and Communist China. We had none. Where we lost billions of dollars as our economic warfare department was horrible with their dep coms in the field. Economic accounting in military funding is the most important. Where we funded our own enemies because we had no skilled economic warfare analysis there.
The US military strategy on tech of social, physical and economic was very bad. The ability of the US to turn on a dime on issues was horrible also. The Dep Coms of the Economic Warfare department are the root of the matter. As economic warfare analysis could not properly get things done in a manner that allowed them to have General's of Economic Warfare. As there is no position for that. Which is another problem the US has. In the cold war 20 years ago. The US has many General's of Economic Warfare along with the whole pyramid specific addressing economic warfare against the Soviet Expansion using militriazed economy and proxy wars. Today we see that the main problems rest around the US military to get department of communications opened so economic warfare agents can actually get things done with the strength of a General and a battalion. Which we do not have.
That is your arse chewing general from the I. From What I can think on brief.