This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Adventures of Don Cohote. Today

Today was another scary adventure.

I had to walk by citizens of the realm fixing out great country. In which they where doing a great job and all getting along with each other. Doing a good job. Love the work and great team skills. Leader where doing a good job keeping the realm going good and the worker's at flow. Loved it.

Then I had to go do a number two. In which there was a nice stable man who allowed me to use his facilities. I curtious flushed 4 times.

I was looking for a testosterone enhancement for my old age. However, none of the stable's had them. I kept change in my pocket to pay the toll incase a knight of the veil realm tried to run me down with their hoasre. In which I would grab a hand full of change and hold it in front of me when I walked through scary passages.

Then  a Knight of the realm tried to scare me by following me. In which I was going to see my elder's grave to pay tribute in the month of his birth. Which has nothing to do with the suicidal ones. The scary knight then tried to entrap me. So I turned around and walked the other way. As I know the knights sallaries are under pressure from cities. So a lot of them are very mad and are possible dangerous right no win confront a mage of the realm who is trying to argue with the elder rich about the bullies of the evil real.

By the way to all the scary knights right now. I am trying to get our schools paid for by nature which is legal so you can keep your good pay from defending the realm from scary evil ones. Please do not get evil I am trying to do everything I can.

Then I saw the bird's come and great me in the sign of three as they always do. In which I sang them a tune.

For all those who do not know. My circle of health and help of family, is from all cultures all walks of life and they are well. I need not ask for anything as they help me as I help them by breaking my back all day for a beer and some food. So do not even think I am evil when you see me. I am not. I am of the utmost good.

So today was a scary day. Very scary, I though the knights where going to instigate something with the mage. I was so scared.

I go one way and knights of the citizen realm scare me. I go the other and the government knights scare me. I do not understand I am trying to save both of you from a bigger evil Why you scare me. I am good. Trust me I am the hero and the savior legally and properly.

I have 25 million dollars coming to me from Koch and Kissinger and me are going to run around in a nice car calling people fascist. Only our friends of course, like President Obama and Senator McCain.

I think they put testosterone buyers in this state on a listomaina. As I walked for about 5 hours to three different stores looking for it. Nobody had it. So I have to order in online and be party of the listomania of testosterone need as I am getting old.

This is going to be a horrible scary life. darn scary days. I asked my family if they could just place me on their insurance on their car and I would pay it until I feel safe riding the motorcycle. They said ok. So forget this walking around bit. Just course I am an minority in my area does not mean I should not be able to walk to long distance markets and all. I am sorry I need the exercise my butt is getting big.

I was taught when I as teenager by a friend of the family. If you are bulled at school by an elder or something out of the range of the normal proper use of peaceful I am sorry. keep a pocket full of change. Then if somebody tries to run you over. Then when it is in your hands it will get stuck in their radiator grill and cause a major problem so they will not get that far.

Currently the MSS is bullying our elder's. So I started mouthing off to them. As the youth in their ranks can't. However, I am of the utmost respect to the elder's in my family as I pay for my own, even when they help I pay them back and I do not need too. So it was legal and I did not probable cause to case any type of watching.

I will never do that again. As the knights of my realm obvious did not like it. So I am sorry, I am just scared and doing everything legal. I can't cary a weapon and would never unless allowed. I am destined to shake hand with the Koch's and hang out with Kissinger. So I am sorry I would never threatened that with possible stupidity. Except to show my skill hear on this cite. and maybe upsetting their ideals a little bit. Plus maybe back mouthing as their youth except their children can't, I can as I am from a different temple. However, again I have stated if I get out of hand and upset to the point of where sorry of a good laugh will not do it. I will shut down my destiny to keep peace with my elder's.

Most scary party was when I saw a big evil wizard from the far away lands of genocide and terrorist funding video taping me in his big rich car. I was so scared until I saw some rider of the faith smile as they swift by. I was like I think they are on my side. I hope their not made at me for yelling at them over their horrible marketing strategics, cause they suck.

Then at the end. I saw my own elder great gigantic wizards of the muti Democracy/Republic realm send a rider by. I was like oh no, if I get in trouble for mouthing off for letting us get bulled by the evil one's it will be today. I was ah oh. They where not smiling today. I made it back to the place where I read and note take. So very scary today. Love the cognitional warfare zones much better than the foreign military zones. Still very scary though. I was going to get a beer. As I walked by my favorite place to enjoy one. However, I was in public and had to walk a long ways to see if any of the stores carried testosterone. Which they did not.

that is ok, I am driving from here on out. Then folks can't be as scary. Mean walking five hours away from home. Then seeing a knight of the realm, after what has been going on. My heart dropped. I was like I hope I am not the goat. Then I would really call them panzies for picking on the literal poor mage, and not the big evil wizards and their bullying of our realm. so scary.

See what all these folks do not understand is that the MSS dwarf everybody if they stand alone. That is why my grandfather brought everybody together as the KGB did too. So that is what i am trying to do, and it is scary as some folks just can't let well enough alone and work together. And trust me I am well enough. I will let you know if I think I need help. I just need to get Koch's hand and Kissinger's hug. If I can, I know I am not all on their ideals and being moderate is tuffer than picking a side even though I do lean conservative, as I really have no full support all the time.

I am so glad to be back, so scary, not fair, not like fully knight in war that is not scary cause you can you fight. out here it is just one person's word over another. And trust me you my family friends, deeds and future wishes, shine brighter than anything. Just need to get my motorcycle going. Then folks still be scary too, as folks don't like moderate folks much. Upset's them when it comes down to my decision and if I go against them they get mad and they think nobody is there for me. That is wrong, my good deeds and strong inner circle is all I need.

My name is Don Quixote something I can't spell it that is ok, I have a very old motorcycle. I have to fight the good fight for green technology and to keep our mineral families happy so we can compete against the fascist evil genocidal terrorist funder of the foreign lander's named commy.

My days are filled with adventure and romance. There is not a day that goes by that Don Don, does not see adventure. ha ha.

Alright the old man of the place where I keep my stead said he will drive Don Quixote to get license as he is tired of hearing my stories.

Now I must watch the his stead all night so they do not get two of us at once. I heard they did in Detroit, very scary days for us, moderates. oh boy. Maybe not go tomorrow I act sick, maybe not go at all. no.

I must do my riding sounds in his stead tomorrow incase they do hurt us peaceful folks at least die laughing, haha.

Don Quixote lives to fight peacefully another day. ha, tomorrow I get permit to ride my stead and deliver great peaceful ideas of policy to the great people's king sof hte lands. I can save us from the dark gloomy overhang of the spell from the evil genocidal terrorist funder's called commy, THAT HAVE CAST, THE SPELL OF DEFICIT.

Oh the spell of deficit looms heavy over Don Quixotes realm. All the shiny knights armor is geting dark from the spell. Heads hang low in the leadership, once proud truth's start to break and things are so gloomy and dark from the spell of the glommy ones. But if Don Quixote can leave through the evil wizard spells of setting up, the knights of realm anger against him for helping and speaking out for them, and the other things in the realm that get very scary when the spell of deficit is upon us. His armor shines bright, his heart is proper, and the deed of goods is around him, the day will come with the light again will shine in the realm and surplus and children playing and learning and adults working and toyling, and fokls will never know like grandpa's Tomb that sits there with no shining monument for his great adventures. I live another a day, possible, still night not over. I hope so. I am so peaceful have good ideas.

This is going to be a difficult life. That is why I do not hang out with anybody who even remotely violates the law, nor do I place myself in positions of that nature. Cause seriously I am thinking of my future and 25 million dollars to start a non profit. Which I do not want anything on my record to stop that. nothing, I mean I would probable even take a beat down and not fight back to keep myself going good on paper.

This world needs Don Quixote, to stop the spell of deficit. My grandpa left me in one of his works. If I follow in his shoes of trying to save our folks from bullies. They will feel to bully me, as they do not understand, and feel like it is my fault and they are not getting bullied. He said my life will be filled with hate and constant threats. However, to keep a deed, do not hang with those that are not part of a church, and foremost remember  in times of deficit the knights of the lands become very very scared and they have more anger. Just human nature. Which means for us if we come into contact just remember that, as they are knights we are writer's of the realm. We know the law the only know what is in their book and the index. So, I thought I could walk, but my last to long walk about that I have been doing since I was young with my skate board and my friend to skate parks. I can no longer do, as I am on the rader know and many MSS agents have video taped me and I fear they will wizard me into something I would never do.

I am not dumb, yet I am fighter peacefully and legally. More importantly I am not insane, I know who the MSS are and what they are doing.

The letter also made reference too, the idea that folks will use things to stop me that make no sense in who you are what you are trying to do. Like things of threatening.

The worst part is those who have no clue will just attack me for being so smart. He said, if you survive you will not be rich, you will barely make it and everyday you have to make sure you are not placed into a position that can allow your opposition to take you out.

So I will get a vehicle go to school and do like I do. Even then I fear the worst as college students are the most radical. I am really thinking about going to a Dude ranch where folks are proper like and there is not so much static.

There are eighty million people in a country in Commy land about 4 million here, that hate me, for trying to relive their country of fascism, and no proper Democracy check,. Just by reading what other's wrote and then saying here is what I think. Which is my culture Cowboy's did against other evil folks trying to take their ranches, Sherlock did it, Long Ranger did it, all kinds of folks. Most of all I am not messing with the citizen watcher's and would never do that. I am just barking at our elder's who are letting us be bullied. So please for the love of the divine know in your hearts I am not the target. I am the one trying to say hey you know what we are under attack here militarily. In Democracy nobody hears until you do it for years. I know folks are hearing me right now cause they are responding like I am the evil one for just trying to save our families and children's schools and moderate watcher's who keep us all proper like.

Oh the life of Don Quixote and Mark Twain and the freedom rider against fascism and racism and other mean things to the weak, which currently the US is in consideration to the MSS. Poor me I live such a scary life doing the proper thing.

My grandpa had the Koch on his side. I am scared if Kissinger and Koch stay on like they are I am doomed without their blessing. Which I will have to seek Dude Ranching and watching the sun go up, then sun go down.

So the rich are mad at me, the poor think I am some kind of threat because of the MSS brain manipulation which I read manuals on incase they try and do it to me or so I can see what they are doing and creating guide  stones, then the moderates' to not like me because I am not with this whole idea of anonymous hacking folks using the idea of freedom of speech. I think this blog cite is grey and stretching freedom of speech. I think hacking really is not covered. However, I have folks and friends and I know folks in churches and I know my good heart is seen, as I have been doing this for two years now and folks still not really hurt just scared me some.

I do not know, I know what is needed to be done. I am the only person in the world with a full blog cite with regards to a foreign Intelligence agency which has done many bad things against Democracy and Free Markets and the USA. That is scary, However, if something happens to me I will know I am fighting for all folks rights not just my culture. Which is the Dude culture and the Druid culture. Which is at odds as church folks think my other folks are the wicked one's. Make my life hard where I go.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment