This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Again the only thing I had against President Obama

The main thing was I new about his life long MSS agents that where trying to literally Shangi the white house and we rebuttted the foreign agencies cognitional attacks on him. The only thing that bothered me was that I knew that he is a deep under cover Muslim. His name is devote in Muslims historical roots. Those are his roots, which means it was the first time ever in this countries history that a country and culture that we are at war with was allowed to have a President with historical roots in the White house. Every other culture that attacked us was not allowed in the White House nor was the roots, nor government. Which kept this country from being attacked. That was argument in debate. Which actually had people threaten my life, as they knew nothing about historical common law and security reviews. However, I love him personally. I think he is doing a great job, as good as he can do and he is being very compromising.

We have seen more Muslims folks obtain government jobs since his entrance than any other time in history. No problem with me I dated a Muslim girl who wore her birka that looks like a Catholic hat. Machiavelli dated a Catholic girl too. It is like the ultimate goal for an I to turn a devote into a moderate civil liberties person and not a fascist religious.

It is just upsets me.  That this culture gets a golden key to this country. When every other historical ancient culture in our country has had to go under strict cultural review if they attacked us on foreign soul or domestic soul. Nobody ever looked into that legally as I truly believe now after many things he has done that he is a moderate Christian and understands the Muslims faith.

We missed President Clinton's cognition's and when he became President he bit hard on every line the MSS threw him as per his historical upbringing. It was so obvious if you look at President Clinton's past and the power structuring then the things he did as a President that he did not fight against the Puppeting. Then again, President Obama has fought hard against it so, I think I was wrong. However, nobody knows in soul cognitional espionage. But I will tell you this as an American I think he is doing all he can to be the best American he can be.

I think he reads the BS i send and it sounds moderate and somewhat logical at times, that has helped him fight against the MSS symbolism and puppeting via them. So I quit the debate team and started another intellectual competitive team on campus as I did not like having people physically threaten me over debate issues.

It called the baby boy blue and lady pink wars. Where certain kids for specific strategic matters, of childhood symptoms of certain things they do in their life have a strong chance of becoming a leader. So all sides do it and they watch for the those who stand out in the lines, and if they catch them soon enough they can make sure they are not used to harm this great country. There is nothing illegal about it. It is just those of smart helping those in need to lead. If a foreigner does it though we consider it psychological warfare, against our own to get them to react to symbolism for their own wishes.

I remember one time I had a debate partner who had serious ego issues. In which we where arguing off the cuff as we did not have a strategy. So I did an argument, then in the middle of the debate so the judges could here he caused me out because I argued that ageism in the military is necessary. As I believe that at a certain age folks become a determent to the unit and not a help.  Which is proven factually. I never debated with that man again. I told my coach I wanted to lay him out right there in the middle of the debate. It is one thing to get caused out for making a mistake after the competition with proper explanation. It is a whole other thing to make the team look bad in the middle because one does not like an argument. So he went on to win more events of course as he had a bigger ego. Where as I went on to learn and appreciate the strategy as for what it was.

I mean he argued to the judge and what each judge wanted to hear. Which I used when I worked in a law firm via judge intelligence report sheets. However, for practice in debate I liked arguing facts and not strategic arse kissing. But when it comes down to case or funds, one has to adopted such a strategy, which I already knew but still dislike. However, it is not a machine we argue too. It is a human being with a historical past. I remember one time judges saying that I polarized them. Which I was then able to say that no your polarized them. As they where not supposed to deliberate their thoughts between each other and I heard one very powerful after the competition speaking her thoughts and arguing with the other judges. Then I pulled out the rule book and explained the rule. Which by that time she had already argued the case for the opposing team.

Another time I remember a lady who could not flow on her sheet. So I did as slow as I could go, and she could not keep up with all of cognitional attacks. It sucked, so she just judged based things she did hear that where refuted. When in reality after she balloted I showed her my flow sheet and said I argued that and stated this. But those where the good times.

The idea to me that agism is wrong is like stating that having skills or abilities is wrong. At a certain point in time no matter how fit you are Jack Lolain or not. Your body becomes unable to take the constant strain, even if you can pass the physical and mental tests. Which by that time one should have already made it to a position and know what to do. So we do have 70 year olds running around in the jungles of this world. However, the majority of them have been in for life. Where it is a whole other thing to take a 70 year old and allow him to run in the jungles. I still think the idea is a good argument. It is life training. Then again, on the other hand they could bring something new to the table.

I remember it was like a little popularity contest. However, that fell over into debate. There was this guy who I thought was the worst debtor ever, as he spoke so fast it was like 20 times faster than British Parliament speaking. However, because he was so social at every bodies hotel room and hanging out with everybody starting grudges and cutting packs up and wining out those that could argue better than him socially after the debate he was considered one of the best. I just watched and observed the whole packs and all of their strategies. Me I was the conservative arse whole. I love America I love multiplicity and I think religions are a good way to live life in a peaceful manner via the set rules and guidelines. Which was funny as I was the only one on the team, I always felt so discriminated against. I told one partner I had I grew up in a neighborhood where I am the minority, and now on my debate team my views are the minority. Then after my last year which was my senior year anyways. I noticed a whole team of conservative cool kids come up after me. I was like great where were you. Now I have really moderated out though, except to my military apartus in which I am still a very big arse whole to it, but civil I see moderately now.

Rider i

No comments:

Post a Comment