This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My country is like a bunch of hyenic lemmings. Some Sherlocking.

This is a guess unprofessional of course. Unprofessional, Unprofessional. This like real life game. So much fun.

Instead of this country looking to expand and develop more countries. We have news paper's politicization and city councils looking to destroy it and starve it out. The US's ability to look outwards is due to a reality that they feel like they are defeated.

I have watched whole cities, fire police departments, fire fire fighter's. Then hire back minim wage workers. All because their leader's for the life of them could not do economics, or an economic basket equation if their people's lives depended on it. Which they do.

For example in my city. We have a 40 million dollar deficit. However, we feed all children in our school systems. No matter if they can afford to pay for their own food or not. Which costs 40 million. However, my city alone has a very well populace who can feed their own children. So Instead of keeping the units that fight criminals and crime well paid and uncorrupted. They are going to outsource the police and fire units. So that they can allow Mexican style horrible paid corruption to take over the city. Which is proven in economic warfare. That if fire fighter's and police officers are not paid. It becomes a block by block owned entity. In which corruption allows illegal fires and crime to be committed. Just like in Mexico.

So, what I did was instead of attacking rich kids, and children who can pay for their foods. As they are driven up in their brand new cars, which illegal immigrants do not pay income tax on. I took a moral higher ground. I found exactly what had happened to my city. As a good citizen of my city. I do not want to live in a ghost Mexican style town where money talks and if walks it better be strapped. As police officers paid in below corruption level economic warfare board calculations will allow you to die. Like Mexico. Especially because I am a good citizen in good standing and can't carry an arm in this city. As I can't disappear without a name or identity back to a country that does not keep social id's on their people.

So I looked at the macro funding that was taken away. Most of it was for business development and illegal immigration economic easing. So what happens now is they have to find where to get the money from. As a good Shepard of all folks loving those here and those wishing to come. I did not say let's arrest all the illegal immigrants and send them home. Using the National guard like we had to do when we had major economic problems before. Which would be a one time fee and then it would be done. Which would save us about 2 billion dollars. While generating trillions in untaxed work that is taken from our current 50% unemployed youth. Unemployment would go done substantially. Also saving us about a billion or so in unemployment costs. As those jobs that folks think need to be done by illegals are not taxed by income. Which could be done by our unemployed youth. Then we could boot up satellites at the boarder with proper guards and drone and secure our country from Mexican Intelligence Druid style birthing take over. Which after each world war after being invaded by millions of illegal Mexican immigrants to that took our soldier's jobs. We had to have mass deportation projects. As our soldiers are coming home again. This might be something that folks look into. I do not suggest it as I have friend on all sides. But it is historical application to a war strategy of our soldiers coming home and needing construction jobs, and painting jobs and other jobs; and that has been our war strategy after major wars, like the world wars, Vietnam and after a ten year long war with a lot of soldiers coming home might be the strategy again. As we currently have millions of them in my state here taking up jobs that our soldiers are going to need. not my plan just historical war strategies. Which is DOD and cities have no choice in the matter. Especially ones that want to allow our cities to be run by private security forces. Which we learned during Pinkerton's time creates massive inequality of areas. As they only protect the ones who can pay.

Here is what I said. I said, currently the whole state of California is in a state of un paid underfunded equation. Therefore, I found one of our biggest expenses that keeps going unpaid. Which is our schools. Therefore, I found a new technology that is very cheap. As the President is trying to upgrade the US and nobody wants a full scale war because of folks being mad at other folks taken from elder cultures that have fought and bled for this country. While folks just walk across the boarder and Mexico's Intelligence agency is completely unwilling to work with us to stop the invasion from happening.

So here is the moderate solution:
They have one knot water generators. Where 5 knots creates enough energy as per a 100 mph wind generator. Which as Wind Mills do not go at that fast constantly. These things would create a lot of energy. The state owns the dams. They could easily place a few in front of the dams with little construction costs. Which would could then be donated to our schools. For example my school system alone that costs us 50 million dollars. Which is about 10 million over our current deficit problem, thanks to macro funding being taken.

As such, we could then donate the funds back to the schools. So they have money for upgrades, paying teachers and their school systems. These funds could stay away from the Bureaucratic at the Department of Ed. So that could stay on the economic warfare board. However, schools are bipartian

So we could move those jobs over to rare earth mining. Which we need to create production jobs. This then could stop the monopoly in Communist China on rare earth resources. Which creates the whole monopolistic detriments to the world economic balance and supply chain. Which has been seen recently in the world economy. Where everyone except the Communist have high service bell curves. Which booms and busts. Where it forces the world to only allow the Communist Chinese to develop the world and gain foreign reserves while doing it. Which is shown through our ability to create dam's and other world development projects via our companies as we can't compete with monopolistic resource holdings.

Then we just have to get the BTU markets to understand that the new upgrades will not take more of their national market share than 1-3%. Which would then show them we are also allowing mining families to open up rare earth resource permits as President Obama has already opened up two of them.

So then, we see that there is no defense to my strategy. As it not only helps out the schools systems, but it also gives more market shares to the mining companies as we open up more mining permits So the few shares they give up will inturn create them more money in rare earth mines. As it is more valuable not only to the company but the country as a whole.

So instead of using buses and national guardsmen like we have done before after world wars and our boys and ladies come home. We can simple upgrade our dams. Use that money to pay for schools. Then my cities balance sheet will be relieved of the 40 million dollar deficit. As there schools systems will be paid for so long as the water runs out of the dams.

I live in a nice area. However, the city itself has major problems. Which through out history all immigrants from Irish, to Scottish to Italian area's have had the same problems. So that is normal. However, all agree from East to West, Black to White, our neighborhoods should be secure, our children safe. Which means we need a police force that is free from pigs. Which if we use Pinkerton style officers. Will not be free from pigs. Pigs are those who are supposed to be moderate on nobodies sides in the area's who take funds to be on side or the other. Without proper legal understand by the city. As it is normal to allow officers to moonlight or do other things. So long as when on duty that issues is not an issue.

Which currently as I have watched whole cities be destroyed as their police and fire units are fired and laid off. Where radical, racist, and ideological fanatics have had to take watch over cities with weapons, making our cities look like third world war cities. I think the DOD should step in and say we need to stop this issue of our leader's inability to create a balance sheet without destroying the fabrics of our society. By the way that has happened recently in the USA. Whole leaders inable to take care of their economics like I just did. Have forced cities to become war zones hot with no moderates. Which folks have to pay folks to protect them or they get no protection.

So I am going to go pick up my gear. As this has happened before in this country. When the world allowed the KGB to have a monopoly on the resources and force the world into service bell curves. As we could compete against their resource monopoly.

I will be going to the farm. I am sure mother will meet me there. This is not the first time this has happened to this world. However, those charged with protecting us from this, what is going to happen are doing a horrible job and have no clue how to analogize history to present economic warfare.

I already started asking for file and rank. and as usually in this are folks are respectful to the balance of power and are abiding by ancient traditions of peaceful coexistence. I have know this was coming for a while. As I saw what the Governor had on his ax and it was this area. This is reality. I will not stand for loitering or terrorizing while our enabled leader's figure out how to balance a budge. I am sure my brother and sisters in big doggies are with me. We all have families and children here.

My dam upgrade plan will work. It is needs some work and some explaining to those who try and fight it. However, to anyone who reads this. We are in a state of economic emergency. As we are under world war by a serious threat of monopoly. Nobodies sees it. But I do, and my family remembers past times as I am sure the other brothers and Sisters in this area remember times when police officers where not paid, and the area became hot. The threatening of taken the moderate watcher's away makes it a very unstable area and a tender box. My plan to upgrade dams can work. Our schools can be paid for and we can relieve all California cities balance sheets. To pay for our moderate watchers. Which are fire and police units.

Trust me nobody wants private watcher's as they will be very biased towards one side or the other of who has the money in the area. I have a Criminal Justice degree and that is what private police forces in our country show. Historical application shows more corruption and serious discrimination by private police forces in our history. I prefer the moderate watchers stay government.

Legally and properly of course, no illegal actions by me on anything. of course I stay on track to have a family. I just think any council that threatens our fire or police is a very bad economic leadership council and has no clue about economic warfare or historical application of policing or fire fighting in this country. Problem is my area is very racist and votes on race and not experience. Which is proven true. I even vote that way as I am not stupid. I just for the majority, so anything happens. I say I voted for you, you won.

They are starting with the fire departments first. Which allows specific privatized fire watcher problems of historical past. However, from the cities I have watched that are currently doing this. As they destruction instead of creators in the council as they can't figure it out. They will soon attack the Police moderate watchers. Personally I do not want private fire fighter's as I know dam well from reading economic history what happens when they are not well paid and properly taken care of.

They are trying to shut down strategic locations around specific areas of cultural minority so they can force out the minority to allow in the majority. Which is what the plan looks like to me. As per the relocation of fire departments and the personnel they plan to hire to take over the positions. Which is why I am upset and not happy at all. The Firefighters in this city are over very old over a hundred years old. Like most other cities that have been fabrically destroyed and are no in third world chaotic stand off with radicals and protection groups.

It is troublesome watching leader's who do not know who to make money so they destroy things. I do not like racist policies. At all, my family has always been mutiplicit married into many races. So when I see racism coming out of an area's politics it seriously upsets me. This is a very racist move by the council. They could easily find the money to save our firefighter's moderate watcher's and stop racist owned outsourced companies from taken over the industry. As per the outsourced entities that seem to have their papers on the Mayors and council's waiting lists.

These are my opinions and thoughts on something very upsetting to me which is racism in politics. If it is so, and the companies being outsourced to are who I think they are.

My family has always been green lanter for you radicals. I do not like this in my politics. It threatens the balance of peace. Why would they not find money like leader's instead of destroying the community.

THIS AREA IS TO BE MONITORED FOR ECONOMIC IMPLOSION ACTIVITIES. JUST LIKE I WARNED WITH OTHER CITIES THAT DESTROYED THEIR SOCIAL FABRIC BECAUSE THEIR LEADER'S ARE NOT LEADER'S BUT ARE DESTRUCTER'S.

A simple council error in their ability to deal with economics. Could lead to whole area civil war's easily if the MSS are not properly checked. We saw it happen in areas before.

Area is hot for economic warfare. Along with possible racism in political activities for destruction.

One of the council was found corrupt and this was his idea and they are going through with it. So I am more than sure I know the racists business they will be outsourcing too. Especially after I found out which Councilman it was.

This privatized racist firemen outsourcing. Will allow the privatized possible racist unit if it is the councilmen I am thinking who its. Then we will see possible areas of folks being discriminated against because of it. Which was proven in historical privatized fire houses and police department. Which then the majority in the area which the privatized institution will cause problems. If this is what is going on currently.

So the last part of the equation is that the Councilman was found to have sexual misconduct. Instead of fighting he stepped down. Which means there was substantial evidence and no foul play. So then we see he created a plan to outsource our fire departments. So the evidentiary economic warfare for those who wish to destroy our children's and families social fabric would be the institutions that he planned to outsource the jobs too. If they are linked to racism or radicalism then I am correct. I believe I would be correct. As a city as blue as mine has been for so long, proud of its Unions. Would have to be corrupt to allow such a plan to get through.

and that my friend is how we stop the US from having it social fabric from being destroyed. Now I just hope somebody reads this. I did not do anything except use my professional abilities to create a nexus. To show how they are doing it. Which is legal as I do not know anything I am just sure that is what is happening as via my historical research into such issues.

Very likely corrupt man found that way, created corrupt contacts to destroy city. Which in history folks in economic warfare did all the time. As per the economic warfare books and manuals cited on my cite.

It was the Corrupt Councilmen with the racist, in the city. Yes?

Let's see Councilmen gets a corrupt charged. Does not fight it publicly, right away, then he creates a plan to outsource fire jobs and possible lead into police jobs. So to me knowing my area very well from living here for life. It would seem logical we have another corrupt politician trying to use his racial card again to destroy the city to make it more for his way. It has happened before in this city.

Just guessing. As we have had whole families business attacked in this city because of racial means by past political issues.

Which is normal for Political people to do . They take away from the Unions and give big contracts to the people they know or get funding from. They forget that is not proper to everyone else. However, I do not know if he is doing that, I am just guessing based on historical research. As I prefer to keep every cities held together by fabrics of good societies and not privatized biased entities.

It used to happen to minorities a lot in this country. Where the majority would do such things like that. I personally like Unions. I like the idea of them being there for each other and being like a friend ship unit. I think privatized city jobs is something of dirty nature, where it becomes a political issue. On who gets in based on the person who owns the city contracts. Which again we have seen with other privatized issues. However, those issues are not the fabrics of the society like fire and police. Along with that this is a Blue city. So to me, knowing the above three issues. It would seem to be like a historical application in this area does. Some kind of political funding issues to get contracts.

I think it is upsetting knowing that these leader's and councils are so for themselves and persona ideological issues. That they would allow a city to go back in time to when things where privatized and discrimination was way more rampant than we have ever seen in the city fabrics.

The idea is that the Fed should not have allowed the international monopoly on resources to affect our economy so much. However it has. Therefore, we see cities like mine who are in serious need of help. Because of the name itself, being a place of massive use of foreign occupation, which draws it here. So when the Fed took our funding. I new right away folks would try and capitalize on the matter to hurt our city.

There is case studies going back in history on economic warfare. Where whole cities run by privatized Marshal entities where very discrimination towards certain folks, like Christian's, or certain races, or folks who just loved this country and did not like the idea of foreign banks owning whole cities. So, when I read about my own area having this happen. I thought I would write some notes on my skill.

What I cam up with is. Possible corruption to get contracts in to a specific person. In my area, god love it with all the nice folks, there is a lot of racism towards a single race. As I am a minority and I feel it everyday. Which is different from the US macro mutiplict mix. However, it is still there. So I figure, it is very possible. I do not like the idea of losing our social fabrics so individual powerful leader's can possible gain things.

I just hope if he is trying to destroy our city that he is stopped. As I think from what I know about this country. Via the temple I have researched. That when a man gets into trouble with a lady. Sometimes it is because there is something brewing that makes his soul feel bad. Which is a human trait I learned in my Criminal Justice class. Where all humans want to be caught. So I am guessing that man hurt a women because he had something bad in his soul. The only thing I can see bad is the idea of going against his party ideas of Unions, and knowing in his heart that it would destroy his beloved city if he allowed it to happen. Which is what I am guessing I am reading. That is how folks work. They act out when they are not pure of heart. They are easily spotted by the way they look act or even think.

The problem is my Hero Koch and my only ever real person that could help me start my Non Profit to Professional present economic warfare analysis. Is against Unions. Even though his father I guess secretively funded Unions and those working with them to stop the KGB from imploding our economy. Which is weird, I am more afraid of not gaining the Koch's hand shake than I am about my own councilmen being corrupt. Then again, maybe that is because I am deep family in the DOD. Koch issues is a necessary issue. I just know if I can write an article showing him how Unions fight against destruction of this great country they might still smile on me.

Rider I
They have funded a Communist entity in Venezuela and are going to destroy their company funding 4 billion worth of Communist entities in Commy land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment