This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, September 30, 2011

How aqueduct technology in Africa could save more lives.

Currently in Africa there is concentration of area's where people live without any food. I believe from my studies this is because of the fact that nobody teaches them how to find a lot of watering wholes. Then create pipelines and proper aqueduct system's so they can properly drink water and irrigate their lands. The idea is basically, simple there a few folks who know where to find water. However, these folks are usually satisfied once they find one well. Then these wells are all left to the specific people to come and go from. The idea is basic. Currently we have a lot of farming classes going on. Which me and a class of students lobbied for about four years ago.

However, the idea is to some how make turn that knowledge into a common knowledge in the area. Which is the difficult part. If we could somehow proliferate the idea of aqueduct technology and muti areas of liaison's with the ability to properly teach the children growing up in school. We could see future generations learn how to properly create aqueducts. This then is an upgrade to the last lobbied I did a while ago. When I entered school and was part of a productive society. This one this time. I will do to try and get manuals for finding water and creating aqueducts in every school, and farming area that I can. This should be relatively easy to find funding for the manuals. I just found a specific individual who it looks like works to fee the area. I am sure he would not mind funding some aqueduct classes.

This would be a good way to develop a new market place for the world to trade with. As in any economic development, root's start with a simple word from a proper place. Where their roots start from of course is water. Thus, if we call attention to a specific root problem and then address it as such. We can see almost miracles start to happen with regards to the issue's at hand. This is called rootology. Therefore, the simplest form of fixing this solution would be to add to the already existing lobby I did. Which I am sure I can properly obtain the necessary elements.

I have seen folks create straw's for better drinking water. I have an idea of how to create a root that can create food out of dirt with no water or necessary blog ins, more like a protein powder. Still not what we want though. As we need to develop working at least aqueducts. However, what I have not seen is a mass proliferation of ideas of how to produce aqueducts. This I believe if children where taught this and the water finding skill became a second nature. Could easily start to transform hunger into a proper strategic economic algorithmic detail that could develop a whole new world of market places.

I just would have figured somebody else who works on the project would have thought of this before. I mean what is the main cause of starvation in Africa. The lack of food growth. What is the main lack of food growth. The lack of accessible water. What is the main lack of accessible water. The knowledge of how to obtain it. Therefore, like I was taught in my six college degrees to critical think of how to solve problems. If we address the root issue, literally, we can see that the issue will start to be resolved. So in Africa, I have found that the root issue is not the lack of drinkable water, or even the lack of good, but the lack of knowledge of how to obtain water from the ground. Therefore, start to solve this and you will see things happening.

The problem then become's that well's could easily be pumped to areas where more subtable lands are. Which means that funds are needed and proper aqueduct culture is needed to be created.

solution work on it.

For example with regards to my strategy based on other non profit economic warfare strategies. A philanthropist could go down to Africa with a Non Profit and spend millions. However, just to have it gone in a few years. However, with me one can spend a lot less and have much more an impact with the regards. As it is not so much how much you give but what you give. As my favorite artist Bob Marley said wisdom is better than gold. In reality I am wise but poorer than hell, and have one friend who has broken up with me for some other buf guy who could not tell you how to add 2 plus 2.

So then the needs of the proper strategy would be. First we would have to find where all the schools are. Then we would have to see what they are teaching. If they are teaching about aqueducts and indepth knowledge and systematic research into it then the strategy is off. However, I doubt they are.  The idea is in our civil society we teach about computer's as our aqueduct culture is not necessary to teach about. So our children are not an aqueduct culture like let's say Greece or Rome or other Mason societies where their children learned very young how to build aqueducts and it was a common technology use for children. Therefore, if we look at what part some areas of Africa are in as I have been there trying to trace MSS genocidal practices. We see that the main problem is the lack of knowledge of aqueduct culture.

This then would create the next generation of builders in Africa. As every human being would be able to start the proper skill and necessary element to add onto the next skill of aqueduct culture. This is the same idea that President Obama and I had with no child left behind. Where we are starting to teach children at a very young age about space exploration and space mining. Which mine and his ultimate goal is to get everyone to have a space ship, such like it was car. So when we need to all leave we can all leave this planet to the next one together.

The problem is I am not bound for school for at least another year. As I still have to find a job, then get prerequisites done. Then I am going to court two very powerful men who have historically been sympathetic to my cause of stopping Communist Chinese world domination and genocide to fund my Non profit. So I can't do it. Along with that again I am flat broke, poor as anybody. All I have is my ability to critically think and my love to solve problems.

Rider I
somebody needs to champion it
However, we could expand on that to use other things of course. That is just a main stay I see in the areas that are starving. Is ground clay not being used to create pipe's to pipe water's the areas that are needed. Along with populations going to school but going home and not understanding how to get water to create food. In the US grammar students are hacking the Government because of their education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment