This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, September 23, 2011

You know what I would do if I was leader at this time.

Here is what I would do. I would get a bottle of whiskey, a cigar and like the old school leader's that hung out with G Mac. I would get a darn economists to tell me every single business in my realm. My children would never go hungry in my realm either. Neither would my knights ever fear losing their jobs. let's get it on.

Here is what I do. It is called an economic basket. We have a deficit of about 40 million in my local area.That means each business is behind in their work load. Then I would have the economists tell me every single business that I can get to export. Then I would as a council person. Go talk to them and be like my name is slim shady. my name is.

Then I would tell them I have found for their economic perculatires that there is a place in the world that is in need of such services. I know a major country that is currently out doing us in the world. How would you like to become one of my economic warfare soliders. We need to export. I can do it I got folks who voted for me lots of them like me, like that. Then what we do. Is we go with folks around the world, to only places that would like to do business with them. Then I would find other countries besides the commy landers of course. As we are a union town, we do not do business with fascist greedy enslaver's. Cause unions are not commy no matter how my fellow republicans try and make them look like they are.

Then I would find out how much each company needs to grow and expand for me to reach my necessary tax needs in my are. Then I would take a stock of my stogy and a snog off my whiskey, and say bosy I did it again. we sovlent. ya, like that.


ya iatch this is war commy lander and hylander has solider's, kiss my whiskey smelling arse iatches, we solvent. like that. folks these days do not drink whiskey and smoke cigars in the council rooms no more for a good show to the people, they panzy like, or something.

Then I can do the equation right now and make us solvent, non whiskey non cigar smoking folks.

Here you go easy piece like the old school dieze's.
need to know how many business we have that can export or do.
Then I need to know tax codes that they bring in.
Then I need to know calculations of how much each one needs to expand.
Then I need to know in the world where folks need their things and we are competitive, and a go, go, go, go,
Then of course, I need to figure out the regular proper issues of nicness to the area of that specifics.
Then folks might need to get  loans after they expand some. Then I would go to more countries and tell the commy lander's the hylander's are hear and we solidering up peacefully and legally like, no idiots where I come from.
Then I take em to court if they mess with my folks, and oh boy that court would be a match to remember, like that.
I mean I think there is a vacant seat possible coming up around these parts. Maybe I can whiskey on in.

I never understood if I made $50,000 as the govnoar. I would be on the street's everyday going how's your business, it is my business to know I am your champion, what you need, you have competition, who, where, I got this, I got folks, they smart like, ya.

you need something, you let me know, you want to see the world, you just say so, I got a phone with unlimited international calls baby, oh ya.

I mean I see these leader's they are going to commy land. And I am saying your busines sis going to be gone in three to five years if you do that they play mean like. I got studies, study hard like. We go to other countries that need trade and love us do not fund terrorist, and genocide. Cigar and whiskey what, my country needs me if that man is out I think I a might see if I can get voted in. I think should start hanging out each night, drive in on my poor mule of a motorcycle and be like Don Quizote is here, do you hear the trumpets.

oh boy how much fun would that be. Me walking around speaking to business with volunteer student translators as we are poor city. After the basic report is done. Then asking if they would like to have help from me and a team of non profit like economists, to expand baby expand baby, go go go go,

Rider I
that would be so much fun. I would probable have to have a non profit driver, cause I would be living like a leader.


I mean I would have to get a donation for my life as I would lose my unemployment. But I think I could get it. I mean I could get this city running worldy like in no time. Then use a bunch of students from the colleges and non profits to get this swinging. like the old days when grandpa walked the halls.

As our council folks do not get paid enough to pay attention to their area's and do full scale economic wafare board preparation for my cities expanding into the world. we have a college in our own city we could harness. I could start economic development tournaments, for the smart folks to compete for their resume building to help this city be solvent. That is my solution to everything as the kids they know, they can do it, they are smarter than us cause they read about it everyday.

I would be in that council room having full scale board meeting with business leaders in the community with my cigar which I am sure one of the ladies yell at me for. lol

that is how hylanders do. We find our enemies and if they attack our people we attack back peacefully and legally, there is a whole world out there and everybody is like I am going to pick your brains out and destroy my city, forget that baby expand baby, expand, grow go go go go.

I like immigrants I have a good idea how to take burden off of them too. However, that is a secret. Based on the ideas of what other cities and other countries have done. You are not going to stop them so properly treat them. Give them a bench then collect taxes once a month like we used to do. Then they can say their are a citizens. They pay taxes. Then if they do not have their tax permit they do not get to work and they go home. I me they just ever where. Just put a bathroom in one place tell them if they want to work they must once a month pay taxes, stand here we find other places you go home, to residents here of course, or what ever the law is, that is what we did during the dust bowl to US citizens that immigrated here. you have your tax permit you get to work. I mean obviously the government wants them hear. I could have solved it a long time ago with satellites and a few drones. So ok. give a bathroom, they are not slaves, I do not like slaves.

Then I would hang out with the big doggies the Senator and the Mayor and tell him we want our schools paid for I have a great plan. We should do it, I need your help. My NP's got the report here for ya. ya.

They will arrest me. They will be like are you the Rider I. No, of course not, maybe, why, no, who is that, um, yes, no, bad question. How many police are around the corner? is that a trick question?

They would have to give me donation just to pay the fines for smoking in the council room.



Principles of the Republican party of the United States of America Print

See that is my values. Protect my people and its trade. That means, we trade and we expand. And the Commy lander's will always try and get me. I met as well have some folks behind me. ya.

I was a Democrat, just President Clinton and the Commy lander issue really upset me.

Not I, no.

Save the City, hire Mr. ....., save the city, save the city, he can do it.

we are a poor city I need a donation to do that. Nobody do that though. Ok, it is funny whooting about it though. ya, I would like to sit in the council room. Would be fun, I could help with arguments. I think, maybe find a women to date. who know's,

They probable arrest to me tomorrow. Cause I am trying to save the country. Darn folks have trouble when folks try and fight the macro issues.


This macro issue is difficult, even more so when you are issuing against an MSS agency that has done things like bloed us up, fund folks that kill our solider's and fund genocide for cheap resources. They not nice folks. It is scary, but very scary is my middle name, I live for danger, not in real life just blog.

I mean the MSS see me walking up to council room. They will be on phones this man did this arrest him now, he is going into the Council room, he will win like grandpa, I mean he horrible man he did this. Arrest him now! he going to win, I mean he bad, darn where are you he is almost in there, no stop him.

I should start going. I wanted to before. However, now that there might possible be a seat open I should go, my country needs me and I have built up a very power set of skills. maybe i get with my policy ideas. That is how it works. maybe the MSS get me. I walk it, or drive family car once insurance is proper like and paid for out of my own food money.

Rider I

Then I just need muticulrist economic non profit warriors. Who I can pick from my local school where i have 5 degrees from. In which they could be my team each semester if we wing. It will be my name and the their nick name probable cool, like economic builders or something. Then we rise together to become President of the Galaxy.

The council guard will ask for my name. I will be like, why, you want my first name or whole name, have you been talking to the MSS, what they say, is there police officers out there. What they say, I good man I have plans to save country I would not anything to jeopardize my countries Saviorship except maybe get married to a women who does not want a traveling daily hard working with economists shaking hands and expanding the great old USA baby. She might no, go get hamburger job come home at night. I would have to say ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment