This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation. "


Thus, we consider this case against the background of a profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN, 376 U. S. 254, 270 (1964). I fully believe to be as true as possible for a citizen working an espionage case to be as true to the good name of characters attacked on this cite as defined under acts of espionage. In which their actions supported a foreign country and place the US under ill will and determent as per their actions. These are my opinions based as reasonable to be stated as true in good faith towards reality of espionage activity. With very fair comments with regards to our biggest public interest. I have checked many cites and read many books. To create my opinions and areas of need for further research. I have created my reasoning based on algorithmic economic espionage coding, based on Dr. Nashe's theories of foreign actors using social algorithmic style codes to obtain desires to hurt the USA. My example, I fear is the best example. Is the two characters I have pin pointed for treason of espionage. Which is Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones. Both at which had and where able to take the US's newest and highest form of energy. Where instead of helping and creating strength in the US with production and growth. They leaked 80% of our green tech stimulus. Which can be defined under espionage activity, as per my unprofessional opinion of reading espionage cases, with regards to high treason and industrial espionage. Where there is no defense of political view point. As the US is now suffered great irreparable damage. As our green technological industries are not even in a normal US leadership role. Along with the loss of major surplus of manufacturing which leads to the skills needed to find defenses and ideas against to detect and deter green tech weaponization. Which is analogous to the nuclear and physics highest form of energy in the 50's.


Therefore, "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


I am not an anti communist. I am against a governments Economic Espionage Unit funding genocide an terrorism. Instead of trying to stop it. Also this is not an isolationist website. It is a competitive website. Currently the Communist own monopolies on full industries and the root supply chain which is resources. I am trying to get us to compete with them so we can build more market places. In which will slow or stop terrorism, as folks have jobs and something to do. Instead of one country is the world's police force spending all of its people's taxes on fear. While one is the worlds production monopoly.


I mean no ill will to Communist China. I do not wish to hurt their people. I aim to protect my people from an ancient evil of single tribal oppressive leadership. While helping the world compete better be spreading a major monopolized, militarized economy spread their power and wealth via Democracy and Free markets. I have had my life threatened and two attempts on my life already for my actions. Which you ain't seen nothing yet.



You read this cite and trust me baby you can do anything. Read this before a date and you a hero, read a passage before a test and you will pass. That is what they call Illuminati, picked for the ability to move mountains, and do anything.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsgcXZzu6io


If you have any concerns or statements about copy right infringement you think is not research. Please contact me at

ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, September 9, 2011

How school systems and military bases could pay for their overhead.

Currently the US is in a major need for updates in every area. As the last time we where updated was during the New Deal. Therefore, if our school systems where to place such things as solar panels and windmills ontop of their schools. Where real estate is just being wasted. So if we where to get them green tech energy. It could not only cut down their costs. But could also produce help during peak ours when folks where off work for the grid.

This could be done for military bases too. As one or two windmills can produce enough energy to almost pay for a whole small militarizes overhead, and some labor. Along with that those near the water can easily place in very small one knot generators that can power whole cities. Which is more than enough to pay for Naval base overhead and normal everyday operations.

This could cut down on the US's overhead substantially. Which could then be placed into the labor and more jobs. As currently the electrical grid could stay in use. However, nuclear technology is ancient and very dirty. yet it is still needed. However, dirty and ancient things that cost a lot should not be holding us back from a balanced healthy country. The same fight happened when we had nuclear and physics energy coming in. I would do a full legislative research to the arguments of that time analogize them and then use them to win. However, I still in the boondocks with not yet my Non Profit. So I can't use my Professional side yet to kick some booty.

Of course then we would have to do the normal security reports on how fast we can get them up and how to secure them from teenager's with nothing better to do and of course the foreign proxy agents.


Rider I



I said this last time. And the reason why it did not work. As those leaders who where for the USA. Where not able to get buy the radicals who have spent their whole lives trying to destroy the USA on both sides of the isle. One side thinks it is the Democrats fault for acting like a government acts, as our founding farther based our constitution on the Social Contract written by Jaques I believe. While the left side blames the right side for doing things like stopping war and people from killing us in the USA, along with seeing folks truth in their hearts. In which the left then hides in groups. So it needs to happen.

Specially two that have stolen from the US's children and women and given to others. Dr. Locke and Dr. Van Jones who our business came to them and told them our stimulus is leaking and they need the help. They did nothing and probable from their historical reports from the crows in their hearts where happy about destroying  minority business, and majority business, for their ideas to allow a foreign country to take us over and create a world run by a single fascist world party. Probable, maybe not, but I am good at seeing hearts in cognition's along with cancerous hate.

The reality is they both on both sides allowed their hatred which is fueled by an MSS soul cognition er who watches and looks for it as a radical precaution. To allow them to stop the US from being solid and economically found.

I am a very loud man in my cognition's because I come from a very old people in this world. Who wish for peace. I see the hate in the world as the MSS. I can see their heart strings.

Folks like Dr. Locke and Dr. Jones to me are brats. Not because of money or wealth. But because of their actions  Dr. Locke thinks that anyone who gets a ticket should not work in government service period. Probable because he has no clue what it is like to grow up in a tough neighborhood and have your whole cognitional mindset messed up as a kid by the forces of poverty in the area. I am guess, then Dr. Jones thinks he has all this hatred in his heart, because he grew up in a time when great people had great freedoms fo fight for rights, and all skin tones where there for his so called skin tone, who he helped the MSS by messing over our green tech industries as they literally are responsible for the genocide of his own skin tone. Then you have me, I have lived with my family the majority of my life. Never really flown the coup. However, I have seen what other countries do to people with the freedoms that we have that they do not. Why, I do not know. I know this, I love progression, However, I seriously dislike hate. As in this country there is so much freedom there is no excuse why you can't find a way to do what you want if you work hard for it. Except the only excuse I have found which is economic warfare taken away from the welfare of the whole of the USA. And I love both Jones and Locke. Maybe that is why they are still free. I do not know. I know this, poo is bad our economy is an emergency state, and I look around and it seems like nobody is working together it is like they have forgotten about what we have all been through here. From the Irish to the Scottish being treated like slaves when they first immigrated here, to the fights and battles that many had to do to get equality with the majority, who acted like Communists slave owners. I do not know. I just keep reading and writing until somebody hires me for a job, or I get my non profit and hopefully the hollow see's me as a true multiculturalism, and a person with a good heart, even though I have a tough background. That is my hope. I talk to these people who want to destroy this country and have a revolution. I then think for what a single fascist party to take over, so one side only gets help and protection. I am sorry thousands of years of Druids and monks perfecting civil rights, and Democracy is it, the ability to fight via debate through a separation of ideas and true belief's for full cognitional battle to find all those who are not for the people of this country.. Which are many and diverse. I do not understand. I have literally walked miles in other people's shows. Lived in conditions where there is poo and folks dieing. Where i thought there was no way out. I have seen people abuse me like a slave when I went to work. Yet, I still hold faith that if I work hard and find the truth in my heart for which I love to do. I will make it. That is why I would never wish to destroy such an entity as the USA. Because from what I see except maybe a few other Democracy countries. Truth in heart in this world is hard to come by.

I mean I just hope they write books like I asked. Explaining what happened to 1.9 billion of the US tax dollars and why when folks came to them to get help and stated that the money is going overseas but I need it as a US citizen. That nothing happened. I mean if it was me, and I saw a minority business especially come to me for help. I would have shielded up called contacts and young gunned it to get that money back to stop the leak. Yet, I watched and saw nothing like that, no love no truth in heart for the USA as a government official or advisory should have done. Hopefully they write books so we can learn from it.

I was taught in debate that to win the debate. You just do not refute it and try and destroy it but you come up with a better plan. Which solves for the same problems and goes above and beyond. However, when I see things so dark, it just hurts me. But who cares who am I but some guy with a blog cite who read and writes and sends out letters to the leaders of capital and Politics with regards to the MSS economic warfare espionage.

I mean I have already defined both of them under treason, by their actions, industrial espionage by their action and have found tons of written material on the matter. However, they stay free as that is not our way. Our way is to understand people, why. So I wish them to write a book on where we went wrong with the choice of those two, or where we went wrong in protocol or procedure that stopped them from helping our countries poor and impoverished create business, as we have over 45 million starving people here in the US everyday.

Which was just like the Defense Secretary that did the same thing. And they had to step down. Which I wrote about too. Which for all the hatred and hysterical ones, was not a minority person. It is not about that.

Just like I found one of President's Bushes people as a MSS agent familiar too. As she was paid millions to lobby for a foreign government to stop the US from allowing a US company to bid for the Panama canal.

It is easy for me to see. I mean I can just see dark heart strings very easily. It is like i have some kind of six sense about it. Where I can look at a line up, and just see it. Maybe it was because of my days hanging out with bookies, and being able to pick out winners via algorithmic equations of a multiple scale. Which by the way Locke got moved to a different position and Dr. Jones just was told they need no more advice. The Bush Administration I attacked for MSS charges, her husband was not allowed to run for President anymore as long as they are married, because of the marriage clause.

Which is one of the reason's why I love this country. If you write a research report with findings and facts. You can seriously affect government corruption. I mean those rich folks, the Secretary of Defense, the Bush Administration helper, and my current writ, Dr. Locke and Van Jones are not contest to the freedom writer's of the poor neighborhoods. ya. I am rider, I remember when I got that name it was because I was in college and could still not remeber how to spell writer. So I just stuck with Rider and came up with a bunch of good ideas why besides the real root one.

I felt so cool when I saw what my first report was able to do. I was like hahaha rich corrupt person. take that for trying to enrich your bank account and take away from us poor people. lol I love this country, love it.

I will never forget that first, I am going to step done from the White house in W's campaign. I was like this is great. Then poor Obama, I really figured it out then and I was blazing away after espionage agent in our government. So much fun, all the day's just rolled by, woa I am getting old.

Which is great because no matter where you come from nobody likes a rich person who takes from the poor to hurt them more and also make themselves richer.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment